- Just joined the server, has not completed the quiz. This is a new person who has not yet mentally involved themselves with the server or the community.
- Someone who's completed the quiz. This is the rank that people will go through during their first few days on the server. Children can set up to 3 homes.
- Someone who has at least a total of 4 days (96 hours) worth of activity on the server. This person has devoted a lot of their time on the server and is now considered an active member of the community. Adults and up are allowed to use items like fire and lava. Adults can set up to 5 homes.
- Someone who has at least a total of 10 days (240 hours) worth of activity. Can set up to 10 homes at once.
- This rank represents dedication and positive involvement with the community and staff. Elders are specifically chosen and voted on by the staff. If you are an Elder, that means you've made a positive impact or involvement on/with our community, big or small, and have been noticed for your actions. This is mostly just a pretty title! Elders can set up to 15 homes.
The following list consists of the main permission-tampering ranks that are most regularly seen. These ranks are also allowed to hack their games so as long as they do not use the hacks for cheating in survival mode.
- Someone who has been assigned the privilege of moderating the server community. Their duty is to look after everyone and make sure they're on their best behavior. They are capable of building in Gensokyo but are not assigned to.
- Youkai Builder:
- Someone who has been assigned the privilege of building in Gensokyo, allowing them to modify and change what they deem necessary. These guys have some real building talent, and are responsible for many of Gensokyo's structures.
- Yukkuri Admin:
- Yukkuri Admins are the highest non-Owner roles in the server, they have access to every command and have the final say in decisions.
- The absolute highest role on the server, these people have access to the serverbox and have completely control over the server's existence.
The following ranks are special ranks that you don't see as often, but serve a purpose for specific circumstances.
- People who have been previously permanently banned, but are being given another chance to redeem their self. If this person screws up even once, they will most likely go back to being permanently banned and will no longer receive any chances for redemption in the future. It takes a lot to get this rank, you'd have to basically try to get it in order to get it.
- Temp. Youkai:
- Someone who has been temporarily granted permission to build in Gensokyo in order to give focus to specific projects without actually being a full-fledged builder.
- Someone who used to be on the staff team but is no longer.
- Someone who has had a large and positive impact on the server and/or the community, but no longer regularly participates, sometimes having left entirely.
|Remi_Scarlet/DivineAquaSama/Amatsukaze_Nyan/Kanzaki_Ranran||The main owner that you see around most of the time.|
|msm595||The other owner who never comes on. Something something real adult responsibility things.|
|Hinanawi__Tenshi/TsunkoH/JohnnyPussyFists||Our plugin dev as well as a part of the admin team. Also, Tenshi <3|
|Kogasa_Tatara/Clownpiece_/Komeiji_Satori/Katrix_||Our other admin that also happens to do a lot of plugin related things.|
|Tewi_Inaba||Our local bunny admin that'll kick your butt if you take her carrots.|
DISCLAIMER: Mediators do not have authority over builders, they are completely even ranks that do not overpower each other unless it's in the category their rank is designed for. If the subject is about building decisions and choices, builders have first say. If it's about banning/kicking/rollback/lookups, mediators have first say.
Rules are accessible in-game through /rules
Rules that apply across all of Yukkuricraft
Be courteous and respectful
Keep an open mind on the server and respect that others may see things differently to you. Do not engage in toxic behavior. In this server, toxicity is defined as intentional actions of a non-humorous nature aimed at causing distress or emotional/social harm towards others. Continuing toxic behavior will lead to proper punishment.
In addition, continuous aggravating/annoying behavior directed towards a significant part of the server, that stretches or comes close to breaking server rules, will be treated as toxic behavior.
Staff members volunteer their time in order to support the server. Please give staff members the same courtesy and respect you offer towards others both online and offline, and remember that they attempt to consider all issues and disputes from as objective a viewpoint as possible. Staff members have the final say on most server matters.
Do not ero-rp (Erotic Roleplay)
Do not link to NSFW material or engage in NSFW behavior in public channels. Furthermore, do not engage in activity that is illegal in your nation and/or the USA while on Yukkuricraft. The server has and will collaborate with authorities if any illegal activity is discovered in it.
Do not ask for promotions
Promotions to staff are administered as per the server's requirement. The highest non-staff rank attainable is Elder, which is obtained by being a continuing positive contributor to the server's social development. Demanding a promotion will impact poorly on your character.
No account fraud/Ban evasion
Any attempts at ban evasion, account stealing/hijacking, or otherwise impersonating another community member for personal gain or any other reason will result in a permanent ban.
Unwarranted solicitations, attempts at spam, or inappropriate self-advertisement are not allowed. Aggressively or constantly nagging people about something you want them to do or join will not be tolerated. This rule is more strict on those not involved with the community, so spacing your advertisements out will not keep you clear of violating this rule if it's the only thing you do with us.
SlOw RiDe TaKe It EaSy
At the end of the day, we're all just here to enjoy ourselves. The rules, while not concrete and are subject to change or working around if necessary, are simply put here to protect the good people and keep out the bad. So, please, remember to have fun and take it easy.
Rules that apply mostly to the Minecraft server.
Do not grief
Griefing or stealing of items is strictly prohibited, aside from consensual activity with friends.
Do not PvP
Unwarranted attacks against non-consenting players is forbidden. Dueling or ambushing your friends is fine, but hunting strangers and other non-consensual PvP is not.
Do not cheat
Do not use any software or exploits that may result in you gaining an unfair advantage over other players. Minimaps and waypoints, however, are permitted.
Be mindful when building
Builds that conflict with the existing environment, or are obviously low-effort, will be removed where appropriate.
Don't abuse events and resources
Intentionally manipulating or exploiting server events and resources to gain material and items is illegal. This includes but is not limited to the likes of massive farms, bots, and/or exploiting event areas for drops.
Rules that apply mostly to the Discord server
Be mindful of your microphone
If your sound quality is poor, please use the TTS role to communicate. Excessive hot-mic (constant microphone activity, such as background noise or your breathing/chewing/etc) may also result in you being requested to use the role. In general, please be courteous and don't constantly disturb the flow of conversation, whether the problem is hardware, software, or yourself. Continuing offenders will be warned and potentially banned.
No NSFW without consent
If all members of a room with a temporary chat channel consent to viewing NSFW material, NSFW material can be posted. However, once a new member joins the room the process must be repeated. NSFW anywhere else, apart from NSFW channels, is prohibited.
Remember that communication is vital to a healthy community. Most problems can be easily resolved by talking it out, rather than starting drama or trying to get someone banned over nothing. Staff are here to help, not be contracted hit-men for whomever you currently dislike. Treat your fellow member with the same respect you'd like for yourself and remember to take it easy.
Arguments in "[" and "]" are optional. Arguments in "<" and ">" are required for the command to work!
- /list - See who is online.
- /ontime - Check your playtime stats
- /ping - Check your ping time in mS!
- /books - Get a list of books in the Yukkuricraft Library!
- /book | /get book <name> - Get the book by that name and put it in your inventory!
- /hat <blockID> - Hat yourself with the blockID you gave! Only works in creative worlds!
- /call <user> - Request to teleport [B]to[/B] the specified player. Said player will have to then accept the teleport request for it to complete.
- /bring | /tpa [user] - Use this after someone has requested a teleport to you to accept and bring them to your position.
- /return - Return to the last location before your last teleport.
- /channelswitch | switchchannel <channelName> - Switches from your current chat channel to the other; in otherwords, your messages will go to channel channelName.
- /channels | /listchannels - Lists channels.
- /beginlistening | /listen | /startlistening <channelName> - Start listening to a channel; doesn't make the channel your active chat channel. You only recieve messages from channelName.
- /stoplistening <channelName> - Stops listening to a channel; you no longer recieve messages from channelName.
- /msg | /message | /w | /pm | /t | /tell | /whisper <target> <message...> - Private message a user.
- /r | /reply <message...> - Shortcut command to reply to private messages.
- /me <message...> - Send an action message.
- /cpublic - Creates a public protection. Anyone can use a Public protection, but no one can protect it.
- /cpassword - Password-protect a block. Each time you login you need to enter the password to access it. (if someone else knows the password, they can access it too.
- /cprivate - Create a private protection. Private means private: you can also allow other users or groups to access the block as well. This is done by adding them after "private". You can add more than one group and/or user per command. When you prefix a User or Group with an '@', this User/Group will be able to modify the block and add other users. They cannot disable the owner from modifying it.
- /cmodify - Modify an existing protection, adding or removing users and/or groups. See /lwc create, the example for private protections. The same syntax is used for this command. There's an additional prefix however. Writing a '-' infront of a User or Group removes the access from the block.
- /cunlock - Unlock a password-protected block.
- /cinfo - Punch a protection to view information on it.
- /cremove - Removes protection.
- /climits - View the amount of protections you are allowed.
- /lwc mode persist <on|off>- Persistent mode will let you perform your last command on multiple blocks, untill you turn it off.
- /lwc mode droptransfer <select|on|off|status> - Select: Select the chest drops go to. On: Enable droptransfers. Off: Disable droptransfers. Status: Display the status of the droptransfers.
Honestly, there isn't much to say. This is Remi_Scarlet's contact information. Contact me with your preferred method.
- Email: scarletjaeger (@) gmail.com
- Skype: fforigens
- Steam: Mr. Bromilia Scarlet
Also consider joining our Steam Group and liking our Facebook Page!